Making sure that your recruitment fits the bill and clinches a top-notch candidate’s attention always begins with your job description. The dull ones lose a candidate’s interest, lengthy ones turn into a reading exercise, and curt ones don’t lead to any clicks. So, if you’re a tenacious recruiter, CodeForce 360 has just the checklist you need for building a great candidate pool:
- Branding: Attaching your company’s logo channels an image of pride and confidence in your company and its track record. Candidates are sure to take a shot at your post since they are attracted to this quality.
- Your company’s story: Before prospective candidates apply, they would always ascertain whether or not this post is suitable for them. Shed some light on your company’s background, track record, and capabilities as it paints a clear picture of what they would be walking into.
- Disclosing location: You should always be blunt when it comes to details such as the job location. Candidates appreciate this disclosure since they want to be completely sure of what they are applying for.
- Application prerequisites: Skimming through an ever-building stack of resumes can be chaotic and time consuming. Disclosing suitability through requisite education, experience, and core competencies will help weed out those who aren’t ideal for the position.
- Job overview: It’s extremely important to be forthcoming about the expectations from your company when they hire a candidate. Providing complete information about the role, responsibilities, and other tasks to be carried out is quintessential for total transparency.
- Pay: A vast majority of companies/recruiters are privy when it comes to disclosing the expected pay. Candidates, though, find disclosures interesting so you can always mention a range of expectation so they know they can look out for.
- Make it visual: In this digital age, candidates are often attracted to posts which have a decent amount of visuals to paint a clear picture of an opportunity so you ought to include lots of images, texts, or testimonials. This shows candidates that your organization works as a brand and not just any other entity seeking profits.
Seeking cost-effective staffing solutions that are sure to turn the tide in your company’s favour? Contact us at CodeForce 360 today!