THE DEVELOPING TREND:
A few years ago, the idea of leveraging a social media platform to add contacts to your little black book, building your work profile and gaining professional exposure seemed like a fantasy while in the industry, today, it’s the key to ensuring professional survival.
Despite this fact written across every forum, thousands of candidates in relentless pursuit of a great career fail to leverage the advantages of professional networking sites such as LinkedIn as compared to the millions of users who are making bank by having that attractive and heavily active profile. CodeForce 360 asserts that having an active LinkedIn profile is as important as having an updated resume. Having an active LinkedIn profile is not just essential for job seekers but for individuals looking to grow their business as well.
According to CodeForce 360, in today’s industry, where the inexorably cut-throat competition is palpable, skills such as professional networking open doors to amazing opportunities and help forge a career. Moreover, LinkedIn’s quality is setting standards by the day and helping it grow in reputation as a stable, serious and helpful networking platform which is strictly restricted to talent hunting and professional recognition. Simply put, Facebook and Twitter could be used for even the most frivolous of purposes while LinkedIn stays committed to its institutional purpose.
ESSENTIAL, NOTEWORTHY ADVANTAGES:
To paint a clear picture of the benefits of being active on LinkedIn, CodeForce 360 presents some of the scintillating advantages and strengths, leveraging which any career-thirsty candidate can gain access to established professionals and lucrative opportunities:
- 1.Online Visibility: By adding your skills, academic and career experiences, you can have a brilliantly articulate online resume using which thousands of firms and professionals can screen and add you in their network.
- 2.Essential Endorsements: Having your friends, project mates or colleagues in your LinkedIn rolodex works wonders as they can endorse you for skills possessed. This adds a lot of weight to your capability quotient.
- 3.Project/ Certification Exposure: Thousands of skill-specific firms looking for talent have a certain set of skills which they find useful. Having your projects and certifications listed in detail will paint a pretty picture of those skills and help established firms and professionals add you in their network.
- 4. Traffic-Increase for Websites or Blogs: No platform can get better LinkedIn when it comes to getting clicks, views and increasing traffic for your blogs or websites since any post you make is visible on your contacts’ update feed.
- 5. Building Professional Relationships: Your update feed presents the opportunity to like or comment on your connections’ achievements. Comments in particular help in having your connections return the favour in the form of endorsements and testimonials which are invaluable.
- 6. Career-Specific Groups: Thousands of groups out there with members who discuss opportunities, endorse skills and help you connect to other professionals who are established and can open doors for you.
- 7. The “InMail” Advantage: A delightful paid feature which helps you reach out to individuals you aren’t able to directly connect with due to lack of acquaintance.
- 8. Fruitful Expert Following: The experts in this case are the crème de la crème of LinkedIn worldwide, labelled “Influencers”. Notable Influencers include the likes of Virgin Chairman Richard Branson, retired Special Operations Commander Stanley McChrystal, Media Moguls Mark Cuban and Arianna Huffington, Serial Entrepreneur James Caan and more. You get to read posts and published professional reports penned with decades of successful experience in multiple professional sectors. The sheer professional wit and wisdom in these posts pack treasure troves of knowledge, knowledge worth its weight in gold.
TIME TO RIDE THE WAVE:
With these critical advantages, CodeForce 360 believes that being active on LinkedIn is highly important to forge an excellent career. These advantages help you make the cut, make bank and connect you with the ones who can a make a difference.
The change in career trends is here, it’s time to tap into the social cloud and leverage these advantages for swift career-success.