Live chat has evolved into the primary mode of seeking customer feedback and solving issues. While email support and call support have been around for a while, chat support has been used as an efficient way to cement customer loyalty and provide hassle-free experiences.
CodeForce 360 presents some of the competitive advantages which chat support has over email and call support.
IT’S CHAT, ALL THE WAY
1. Decreased costs: While phone support tends to tax companies in terms of talk-time and email support can turn cumbersome, chat support can be used to slice costs by more than half since all it takes is a nimble tool and able professionals. Moreover, chat support’s efficiency is unparalleled since support professionals can handle more than a single customer and solve their problems with the click of a few buttons.
2. Bolstered sales numbers: Studies have revealed that a noticeable percentage of customers have maintained their loyalty towards companies which provided excellent chat support. This is because chat support helps connect customers directly to your support staff instead of being put on hold with call support or constantly refresh their inbox to see an email from support staff.
3. Customer grievance identification: Unlike call or email support, managers can gain access to chat histories and leverage them for insights into common grievances among customers. This helps managers draw patterns based on what they observe and work on policies which prevent these issues in the future.
4. Speedy resolutions: Be it providing appropriate links to support pages or answering specifically to customers, support professionals can solve any customer’s issue as swift as possible. In comparison to this, call support and email support tends to complicate the process of finding a solution for customers.
5. Establishing direct contact: Companies which thrive on flawless support do not wait for customers to come knocking but initiate conversations through chat bots and tools which prompt customers to engage in a conversation after visiting their websites. This helps win customers as they are aware of these companies’ efforts to provide a hassle-free experience.
6. Unmatched ease: A direct link to your support stuff without arduous wait times. This is what every customer appreciates when he/she faces an issue with your company’s services. As mentioned earlier, support staff can also answer the customers directly and provide suitable solutions that help cement the customers’ loyalty towards your company.
With success, today, dictated by customer loyalty and effective dispute resolutions, CodeForce 360 believes that having an efficient chat support system is absolutely success-critical. Moreover, chat support towers over conventional forms of support due to its ability to cut costs, save time, and leverage insights, all of which set the path for operational success. If the companies of today are eager to win customers by the day, they have to invest in the power of chat.