When it comes to hassle-free installation and flexibility, NetSuite is among those first names that come to mind. The ERP-solutions provider is finally in the league of ERP goliaths such as Oracle and SAP courtesy their developments last year which included the feat of achieving tax agreements in over 100 countries along with incorporating over 175 currencies and exchange rates.
With the buzz about NetSuite at an all-time high, CodeForce 360 presents some of those advantages of their packages which can come handy for anybody seeking effective ERP solutions.
- 1. Superbly designed dashboards that are also impressively fluid.
- 2.Multiple industry-centric solutions at your disposal.
- 3.Placed right at the top when it comes to competitive performance and marketing, banking on more than $80 Million spent in marketing and consumer reach.
- 4. Brilliantly integrated business solution provider with packages that have the best of both application compatibility and product intensity.
- 5. The seemingly perfect PRM (Partner Relationship Module) which is impeccably designed, works in cohesion with applications and provides swift forecasting, lead distributions and key performance stats.
- 6. Workflow Automation which is essential in order to retain consumers. NetSuite enables easy standardization, automation of processes and events in order to ensure that consumer satisfaction is managed proactively on a consistent basis.
- 7. Scalability which is highly profitable. This is achieved courtesy multiple modules and applications which can be installed at any given time with the codes provided by NetSuite. Moreover, unlike regular on-premise software packages there is no specific number of user licenses required to purchase a package as NetSuite allows you to scale up the number of users at any given time, completely defined by requirement.
PROSPECTS & THE WAY AHEAD:
While the fairly recent developments have placed the company in the same league as Oracle and SAP, there are other feats which got the company noticed across the tech globosphere.
The company has managed to achieve its short-term objectives all the while maintaining its prized one-step installation along with having an international reach which is rarely seen. The company’s also being powered by its investments in highly-profitable verticals such as retail, manufacturing, internet, consultancy services etc.
With these advancements happening by the second, CodeForce 360 predicts NetSuite’s push of answering necessities and user-satisfaction the retail industry while taking their international reach notches higher by constantly evolving their approach and model to suit the demands of the 21st century.
Looking to leverage the best of NetSuite for your business? Contact CodeForce 360 today!