Finding and vetting sourcers isn’t a walk in the park. Our experience has fostered extreme levels of confidence for thriving and succeeding in the recruitment industry but it doesn’t necessarily predicate our choices when it comes to finding and screening sourcers. The process may seem simple but the mistakes can turn catastrophic when the needs of a client aren’t met and the buck stops with us.
In this article, CodeForce 360 presents how to find credible sourcers and the most important questions to ask while screening them:
BOXES TO BE TICKED
- Approach to the field: The philosophy you/your company follows when it comes to candidates and suitability should be parallel to that of a potential sourcer.
- Razor-sharp soft skills: This… is a no-brainer.
- Quality first: It’s pointless to send scores of mailers and messages to thousands of candidates when the response is nil. Good sourcers look for the right approach and hit their targets with precision.
- How do you take on a challenge? How would you go about it? : The answer to this explains everything about the sourcer’s approach to a problem, the tools his team uses, and how systematic they are.
- What tools do you use? : This is a must since operations in today’s industry are heavily dependent on the tools requisite for the job. Moreover, a good sourcer believes in being flexible when it comes to tools since different tasks require different technological assistance.
- Explain a recent challenge which gave your team a hard time and how you went about it to accomplish your goal? : Your expectations are set before you interview sourcers and when you compare their limits with your expectations it makes it easier for you to come to a conclusion. This also gives you a sniff at the presence/lack of certain qualities such as accountability, perseverance, and most importantly their moral fibre.
- What do you expect from a partnership with us?: The perfect question to close the interview. The most interesting aspect is often left for the last and by understanding what a sourcer’s expectation is, you can in turn understand what lies ahead when you ink a partnership.
Looking for cutting-edge solutions that are cost-effective and sure to turn the tide of success in your company’s favour? Contact us at CodeForce 360 today!