A QUINTESSENTIAL FACTOR:
A trait that’s worth its weight in gold. A priceless quality that boasts of sheer value, written in stone. Excellent teamwork is the feature of successful companies that bank on their cohesive teams to communicate, plan, strategize and define their company’s MO. While the successful ones boast of a tight-team, the ones that bite the dust just disintegrate due to lack of professionalism, broad-mindedness and productivity which are symptoms of a lack of necessary teamwork.
CodeForce 360, in this article, focuses on the importance of teamwork and the traits possessed in great teams which is an absolute must for companies seeking efficiency and immense productivity.
WHAT MAKES AN EFFECTIVE TEAM? :
- 1. Open channels of communication: Most ideas or plans fail to materialize due to lack of multiple opinions, some of which add a whole new dimension to the plan. At the same time, successful companies of all scales taste that fruit courtesy pushing everybody to provide regular feedback on critical implementations and innovations. This results in a boost in employee confidence, making the employees believe that they’re a part of the process.
- 2. Working in concert: Successful teams aren’t the ones that let painstaking bureaucracy get in the way of feedback and critical points. The ones that work their way to success have individuals working in tandem regarding multiple issues, exchanging quintessential feedback and offering suggestions.
- 3. Collective initiative: The ideal teams are packed with individuals that shoulder their tasking with pride and a certain level of responsibility. This collective initiative is reflected in many aspects such as punctuality, length of breaks, spur to come up with fresh strategies etc.
- 4 .Providence: Unsuccessful teams usually ignore those fine nuances of their daily work routine that determine a particular outcome in due course. Teams that click and perform as a unit pay great attention to those very nuances and develop a knack of predicting crises with the astuteness of a chaos-theorist. This helps the teams develop necessary contingency plans in the event of a possible disaster that helps avoid a huge percentage of possible damage.
- 5. Mutual-respect: Successful teams are packed with individuals who work out of respect for each other at an intellectual level. The fact that their colleagues are on board the same company they’re in pegs them to give credence to their skills and capability. Moreover, none of an employee’s personal traits come in the way of receiving professional respect. It’s one trait of successful teams which is also a testament of professional and moral fibre.
- 6. Adaptability: Successful teams are packed with steadfast employees who display an amazing level of pragmatism in the event of a necessary change, be it policy or the environment itself. All of the employees on successful teams work towards a cause and according to the employees themselves… the cause is all that matters.
- 7. Excellent rapport away from work: Employees of a successful team make the effort to gel with teammates at a personal level, kindling friendships that are beneficial to them from a career standpoint and having that biweekly or weekly timeout over Pizza or fine brew.
CodeForce 360 believes that these traits are the ones that make working teams hunt like packs and gel like football teams. If companies are to achieve operational success, emphasis has to be laid on regular teambuilding exercises and outings in order to acquaint the employees with each other and leverage a great working relationship.
It’s teamwork that makes the dream work, bottom line.