When it comes to achieving survival and short-term objectives setting the stage for future success, going frugal is widely deemed as the way to go today. The first aspect that tests your ability to achieve success through frugal machinations is marketing and customer services.
Hordes of companies, be it small, mid, or large have been making great use of free applications that help businesses setup their marketing model and chart a roadmap accordingly. In this article, CodeForce 360 presents some of the free marketing tools up for grabs on the web which can generate traction for your business when used efficiently.
These tools haven’t just helped businesses save money, but helped them establish a brand and reach out to consumers in ways no other forum could do.
KEY TOOLS THAT MAKE THE CUT
- 1. Buffer: Part of your marketing campaigns include social media handles across FB, Twitter, Instagram etc. requiring multiple posts to be published on a daily basis. Buffer helps you eliminate all qualms related to publishing with a one-stop dashboard where you can schedule all your posts, derive insights from analytics, and see how people are responding to them. This is among the most used tools out there and is absolutely essential for efficient social media marketing.
- 2. HootSuite: A behemoth when it comes to social media marketing, HootSuite provides you all those attractive analytics for leveraging insights and timing your moves to perfection. Apart from this you can also use an assortment of tools to develop and share content effortlessly.
3. Canva: Smart marketing has a lot to do with branding your products and MO. Among the best effective ways to brand is great design. Canva has caught people’s attention worldwide with its massive array of design templates, themes, and more while being user-friendly to a T.
You can sign up for a free membership and start designing your posters, banners, and more for branding your company’s services and products on multiple platforms across the web and social media, effortlessly. In the process, you not just start marketing efficiently but also understand basic graphics designing yourself!
- 4. SurveyMonkey: The customer’s always right and always has something to say about your products and business. The very customer who has loads of opinions appreciates a forum to voice them. SurveyMonkey is an effective way to reach out to customers and understand their requirements. The process of creating your own survey is a walk in the park. By doing so, you get to understand your customers’ needs, derive key insights, and make your moves accordingly.
- 5. MailChimp: Email marketing has been employed by companies of all possible scales. This is because mailers have the knack of building a rapport with customers. While gaining momentum on multiple social media platforms is profitable, mailers leave a great impression due to their one-to-one approach. MailChimp helps you design and send mailers to multiple customers and it’s extremely user-friendly.
6. Sniply: Publishing articles from other platforms and sites on your social media pages is a great way to build user-engagement as well as a trust with experts and pundits worldwide. Users relish the idea of accessing content from different sources on your page. While the content you share is relevant and top-notch, there’s no guarantee that users will hit your site after reading that content.
Sniply helps solve that issue by pinning call-to-action buttons on the content that you share. This helps you gain traction from the external content which you have shared with your users.