Supplier Diversity and Inclusion
CodeForce 360 is a minority-owned small business firm which believes in forging competitive partnerships with diverse small business suppliers whose capabilities can complement our processes and operations in IT staffing.
Through partnering with CodeForce 360, small business suppliers have the opportunity of being a part of a deep network propelled by other diverse suppliers participating in multiple projects in the IT industry.
Our Supplier Diversity Goals:
- A comprehensive understanding of diverse suppliers’ communities to choose the most efficient small business and minority-owned suppliers.
- Enforcing strategies to help improve diverse suppliers in their capabilities. This is done though providing forums where diverse suppliers can showcase their services.
- Increasing diverse suppliers’ scope of operations through strategic alliances.
- USPAACC: The United States Pan-Asian American Chamber of Commerce is the most well-known organization catering to the requirements of the Asian-American community and similar circles in multiple professional fields. This organization has successfully fostered relationships between Asian minority firms and major companies for the past 28 years. CodeForce is the member of USPAACC and also awarded as USPAACC Fast 100 Asian American Business.
- NMSDC: The National Minority Supplier Development Council consists of 24 regional councils, all of whom provide amazing opportunities for minority suppliers to get certified while having a shot at excellent business development.