AN IRREFUTABLY GROWING CONCERN:
Digital information overload can be a pain, literally. It’s one of those heavily ignored hazards that pop out of nowhere to hamper progress, clutter your inboxes and folders, and consume precious time which is better spent elsewhere. CodeForce 360 considers this is a major problem in with the digital revolution as professionals suffer from that obsessive compulsion to sign up for every feed on a whim, follow journals and inadvertently sign up for newsletters most of which aren’t necessary.
To kick all your info overload-related blues away, CodeForce 360 presents key measures that are to be taken in order to keep your channels free of pesky traffic.
KEY MEASURES TO ADDRESS INFO OVERLOADS:
1. Be choosy with subscriptions: Without doubt, the first key to be pushed. A staggering 70% of traffic in your inboxes and social media pages is generated courtesy being subscribed and signed up for feeds that aren’t necessary for a good read. This tendency to click “like”, “sign up” and “subscribe” costs a lot of patience in the long run as your channels are clogged to the neck with unwanted content.
2. Pick a time for reading emails: One that’s an absolute must. Generally, the ideal time for going through your emails is at the crack of dawn or dusk. Pick a specific time slot, be it 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM or 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM, among which the former is usually advised.
3. Partitioning incoming info: Cluster your data accordingly. Separate your work-related mail away from your news feeds or social media updates. This ensures that you can pick what you read while not losing valuable info in a sea of unwanted data.
4. Razor-sharp focus: To accomplish true productivity during peak work hours, it’s important to extricate yourself from any piece of digital info which could be a distraction and cut your tempo.
5. Radio silence during work: Turn off connectivity on your phone or have the silent mode on as those constant “pings” can be a distraction breaking rhythm.
6. Using scheduling suites or tools: This is important for your social media accounts as tools like HootSuite can help you analyze your social media traffic and schedule posts which, in turn, saves time and helps you focus your attention on critical aspects.
7. Prioritizing your day: Irrespective of any measure taken, your focus towards prioritizing your day ensures that you effectively map out things to do and prepare tasks that are to be handled. The perfect day begins with a plan; a plan which is conjured through prioritizing your day.
Seamless proceedings are what we hope for when we strap those shoes on for work, everyday. According to CodeForce 360, a vast majority of professionals in today’s digital age need to understand the importance of the aforementioned measures. These measures decide the turn of events as work, nowadays, is accomplished via digital platforms.
Moreover, taking these measures to mitigate your digital information overloads, ensures productivity we all crave for!