With the need for Business Intelligence at its boiling point, QlikView has established itself as the most simple tool available given the ease of consolidating, analyzing and visualizing gigantic pools of data. In this article, CodeForce 360 lists some of QlikView‘s key advantages and spectacular success stories.
Why Pick Qlikview? : Irrefutable, Noteworthy Advantages
- • Ease in accessing relevant data from multiple sources
- • Ease in analyzing relationships between large sets of data
- • Graphs, charts and other pictorial representations to visualize data
- • Interactive dashboards, facts and apps at your disposal
- • Social media edge with instant collaboration capability
- • Access your data on the go. Anytime. Anywhere
Leveraging these Advantages, all The Way to the Bank : Success Stories from the Vault
- • Decrease in 10% of hours spent per month to create key metrics.
- • Increase of 219 users post deploying for a just a month
- • Sales applications development in less than a week.
- • Follow-up application development in less than a day.
- • Achieved full ROI in less than 4 months.
- • Decrease in reporting time from 3 hrs to 3 minutes plus saving more than $220 in employee time for generating
- • Massive improvement in Win/Loss ratios for financial processes.
- • Over 2500 ADP clients are able to swiftly analyze personnel information.
These success stories not just paint a pretty picture of QlikView‘s future prospects but firmly establish the platform’s status as the go-to tool for the most successful companies. Looking to QlikView your company’s way to success? Contact CodeForce 360 and sign up!