CodeForce 360 believes that perfect resumes are the candidates’ tour dè force which would certainly take them a long way in corporate and professional circles as the ability to draft a resume that gets the attention of hiring managers and agencies. With these necessities, CodeForce 360 presents the tips and tricks in building that perfect resume:
- 1. Picking the right format: According to CodeForce 360, the candidate can choose between three important formats in writing a resume:
- • Chronological: In this format, candidates can list all the entries in their profile in a reverse chronological order. This gives hiring managers a guided tour about their educational and professional history while understanding their capabilities.
- • Combinational: Listing just the skills and qualifications relevant for the job being offered, helping hiring managers filter candidates according to their requirements.
- • Targeted: Candidates are supposed to go through the JD carefully and list their existing qualifications or skill sets followed by providing key features or points under each of them or even certain traits which could be useful in bagging the job being offered.
- 2. Using an appropriate template: CodeForce 360 lays emphasis on choosing a proper template for filling in the details of a resume. Candidates make the mistake of choosing traditional methods of listing their skills and areas of experience by using the basic features of a word document tool. CodeForce 360 believes that a template provides a structure to the resume, making it look presentable while all of your key details are mentioned in a uniform, hygienic manner.
- 3. Adding a summary or an objective: Adding an attractive and engaging description that gives an idea about the candidates and their goals would compel hiring managers to look further into the candidates.
- 4. Font quality and consistency: Picking an appropriate font which is neat and readable while maintaining the consistency in style and size would make resumes appear neat and presentable.
- 5. Utilizing the forum of Social Media: Sites like Linkedin, BranchOut and HireRabbit not just give you the opportunity to interact with potential recruiters and established professionals but also help you present your resume and portfolio in a pristine manner without the risk of spam or fake recruitment contact with their filtering and verification procedures.