AngularJS has garnered widespread acclaim in the realm of open-source frameworks. The reception is a testament of its implementation by professionals as well as enterprises. With the previous versions’ popularity among users spiking by the project, the JS 4.0.0’s framework has been touted to be a complete revamp of its predecessors with a rewritten framework and impressive changes that have been deemed critical for building cutting-edge dynamic web applications.
In this article, CodeForce 360 presents the key features and amazing improvements in AngularJS 4.0.0.
CRITICAL FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
- 1. User-Friendly: The platform guarantees an amazing user experience with fluid and equally simple syntax as well as well-constructed templates which can be easily interpreted.
- 2. Improved Performance: In comparison with the JS 1.0, the JS 4.0.0 packs a punch with quicker initial data loading, offline compiling for swift startup, change identification and enhanced view transitions.
- 3. Cross-Platform: The platform helps you design applications across multiple platforms. Tools such as Ionic and NativeScript help build hybrid and low-specs apps while Angular Universal helps provide quick preliminary views on mobile web. The Web Worker tool handles the app load efficiently and maintains UI responsiveness.
- 4. Effective and Fluid Routing: Ones using routing from JS 1.0 can easily switch to JS 4.0.0 Nested and Sibling Routes, URL paths to applications as well as card stack navigation are features included in this platform.
- 5. Legacy Web Browser Compatibility: While being compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari etc., the platform is also compatible with legacy browsers such as Android 4.2 and Internet Explorer 9.
- 6. Dependency Injection: The platform packs a hassle-free dependency injection as part of its framework upgrade since you don’t have to write those arduous lines of code in order to run and control applications.
EXPECTATIONS AT AN ALL-TIME HIGH
With the JS 4.0.0 currently in Beta stage, the most durable version of the platform is expected to be up for grabs by the end of 2017. While a handful of basic yet impressive applications on the platform have been released by the platform’s developers, expectations are sky high.
CodeForce 360 predicts that the JS 4.0.0 will have keen web application developers hooked, helping them build dynamic applications that are sure to push boundaries and set the path for massive success.